- Household debt soars at fastest pace in 15 years as credit card use surges, Fed report says CNBC
- Total Household Debt Reaches $16.51 trillion in Q3 2022; Mortgage and Auto Loan Originations Decline – FEDERAL RESERVE BANK of NEW YORK Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- US Household Debt Jumps Most Since 2008 Even as Credit-Card Rates Surge Bloomberg
- NY Fed: Consumer debt rises in third quarter on strong demand, high inflation Reuters.com
- Consumer debt jumps as credit card rates surge Los Angeles Times
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.