- Millennials have an average of $28,000 in debt—and the biggest source isn’t student loans CNBC
- Many consumers have nearly $30,000 in personal debt, study shows ConsumerAffairs
- A quarter of millennials say most of their debt is credit cards, not student loans Business Insider
- 15% of Americans Think They Will Never Get out of Debt LowCards.com
- Americans’ Debt Declining, but Still Concerning: Northwestern Mutual ThinkAdvisor
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.