- The average person in the U.S. has $29,800 in debt, according to a study by Northwestern Mutual Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- U.S. Adults Hold An Average Of $29,800 In Personal Debt Exclusive Of Mortgages Yahoo Finance
- Americans in this generation carry the highest levels of debt CNBC
- Personal Debt Declines, Still A Source of Anxiety For Americans Financial Advisor Magazine
- The Average Member of Gen Z Already Carries a Staggering Amount of Personal Debt, New Study Finds menshealth.com
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.