- Total Household Debt Reaches $16.51 trillion in Q3 2022; Mortgage and Auto Loan Originations Decline – FEDERAL RESERVE BANK of NEW YORK Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Household debt soars at fastest pace in 15 years as credit card use surges, Fed report says CNBC
- US Household Debt Jumps Most Since 2008 Even as Credit-Card Rates Surge Bloomberg
- NY Fed: Consumer debt rises in third quarter on strong demand, high inflation Reuters
- Household Debt Is At A Peak, But Here’s Why There Are Better Things To Worry About Forbes
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.